Butter/coconut oil for greasing loaf tin
4 large eggs separated
1 cup smooth cashew butter
1 tablespoon honey
2 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 160C Line loaf tin with parchment paper and grease sides with butter or coconut oil.
- Place egg whites in bowl and beat until soft white peaks form.
- Beat eggs yolks and cashew butter in a separate bowl then mix in honey, vinegar and almond milk.
- Sift in coconut flour and baking powder to the cashew mixture and beat until combined.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the egg white mixture to the cashew butter mix and mix until smooth, add the remaining egg whites and combine well, don’t over mix.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf tin and put in oven straight away. Bake for 50 mins until the bread is golden on top.
- Remove and let cool for 15 mins and flip upside down to release your bread.
- This bread is great toasted with eggs or with almond butter and sliced banana, enjoy!