Choose healthy, easy to make foods. Check out our super simple, Strawberry Sunshine Bowl:
- ½ cup (180g) frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup (180g) frozen strawberries
- 1 heaped cup frozen bananas (1 large banana)
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder of choice (optional)
- 2 cups (480ml) soy milk or other plant-based milk
- 1 cup fresh fruit of choice
What you need to do:
- Freeze the cauliflower and banana the night before. Make sure to peel the banana and slice it into pieces before freezing.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, add a little extra milk if required.
- Pour into two bowls and top with ½ cup fresh fruit each and add 1 tablespoon of nuts or granola if desired.